Robotic Technology, Automation & Process Flow
The technology used in manufacturing is changing rapidly and as a business we are excited about the opportunities that this presents.
From barcoding and software to full robotic fabrication and welding, CSF are at the forefront of technology adoption and will continue to research and evolve to remain market leaders in the manufacturing industry.
The STRUMIS Scan, RF (Radio Frequency) and Batch Bar code data-collection solutions enable faster and more accurate data capturing with lower costs and easier management of site materials and piece tracking.
- Complete production system for specific for steel fabrication.
- Items barcoded and scanned at production stages
- Real time production status
- Full QA identifying fabricator, welder and checker at the push of a button
Compact line for complete machining (drilling, punching, marking and plasma cutting) of middle and high thick plates in one handling.
The purely software-based solution is a new approach in which a processor carries out all automation tasks within a single-processor mode. The PC software is used for processing PLC and NC tasks.
- Cuts up to 65mm thick plate with the 400AMP high definition plasma
- Capacity to punch, drill, stamp mark number, scribe cleat locations and automatically unload processed parts.
The Zeman SPS provides quality assurance through plate digitisation and tracking, as well as optional storage. Be sure your add parts fit the job requirements, sorted and ready to go when you need them.
- Cleats scanned and QA checked prior to commencement of fabrication
- Cleats automatically sorted into assemblies via scanning and robotic technology
- Significant time savings and quality improvements
Vernet Behringer beam lines enable drilling / sawing punching / shearing or coping of almost all types of profiles. These beam lines are incredibly flexible and versatile to increase your productivity. Precise and efficient production machines for long products: profiles, welded beams, RHS, etc.
- Fully automated, lights out operation
- Process up to 900mm welded beams at 18m long.
- Cuts, drills, machines slots and notches and scribe the cleat locations
The # 1 selling robotic structural steel processing & fabrication system in the world. A versatile and complete solution that automates processing operations in the fabrication shop while increasing productivity and quality. Our system is fitted with:
- 400AMP Hypertherm plasma
- Handles 1200mm wide x 18m long profiles
- Cuts all 4 sides
- Plasma layout marking
Built on the back of Japanese, world-class engineering, the Daito coping robot is unmatched for reliability and quality and is based in our Townsville workshop.
- 8 Axis Steel Profile Cutting System
- Do-it-all-in-one machine!
- Processes up to 1200mm welded beam at 18m long
- Cuts complex shapes, weld preparations, notches and scribes cleat locations.
The most advanced structural steel fabrication and welding technology in the world.
- World leading manufacturing technology
- Automatic fabrication and welding robotic machine
- Significant savings in fabrication and welding times
- Increased production and throughput resulting in reduced supply times
- Increased quality control
- Parameters/Settings are locked in the welder within the variance of the Welding procedures.
- Programs for different welds are loaded into the machine.
- Welding operator changes settings with the change of a button, rather than have to re set for every change of weld.
- Welder cannot deviate from our pre-qualified welding procedures ensuring 100% QA compliance